Voyager is founded and incorporated by CEO Nick Tulloch to provide a trusted UK brand for premium CBD and hemp products at fair and reasonable prices. Since then Voyager has grown in products, locations and staff at a fast rate.
- Voyager is founded and incorporated by CEO Nick Tulloch to provide a trusted UK brand for premium CBD and hemp products at fair and reasonable prices.
- Seed funding of £500,000 is secured.
- The first employee joins the company and the Voyager office opens for business.
- Voyager becomes the first multi-product CBD company to complete a crowdfunding campaign in the UK, raising £874,000 on Seedrs in less than a week.
- Staff headcount doubles
- Voyager moves its operations to a larger office to accommodate a rapidly growing team.
- Private placement of £741,000 completed.
- First sales to trade customers made.
- Lease signed on St. Andrews location, Voyager’s first store, and flagship brick and mortar outlet
- Nikki Cooper and Jill Overland join the board as non-executives, bringing their wealth of corporate and financial experience and knowledge.
- Public offering on Aquis raises a further £400,000 in company funds.
- Voyager’s St. Andrews store officially opens to the public.
- Re-branding of Voyager CBD successfully completed to reflect a modern, natural aesthetic.
- Voyager’s CBD Skincare line is launched.
- Voyager’s Pets Corner range is also expanded with the launch of our Hemp Shampoo for Pets and Odour Neautralising Spritz.
- Voyager opens its third store to date in Dundee City Centre.
- Re-launch of online shop at voyagercbd.com.
- Voyager opens its second store in the Stockbridge suburb of Edinburgh, incorporating a combined café and shopfront.
- Acquisition of Cannafull and its assets, a manufacturing company specialising in CBD skincare products.
- Successful re-launch of Cannafull as VoyagerCann, providing white label and private label skincare for prospective client companies.
- Voyager commences the in-house manufacturing of its own topical and skincare products.
- Successful re-launch of Ascend Skincare, our multi-award-winning luxury beauty brand.
- Hemp Shampoo for Pets is named the best new grooming product at PATS Sandown.
- Voyager becomes the sole UK CBD company to offer a refillable service for CBD products, available on our online shop and three stores.
- Voyager moves to new head office premises in Perth to keep up with the growing operations base and increase in staff numbers.
- Voyager’s range of formulated products exceeds 50 with new and exciting products being planned and formulated on a consistent basis.
- Ascend Skincare launches two new products – a cleansing butter and a moisturiser.
- Voyager sees the best week of sales to date across its three brick & mortar stores.
Stay in the know
Want to keep up with Voyager news? Sign up to our newsletter!