Voyager was founded by CEO Nick Tulloch in 2020 to be a trusted brand for premium CBD and hemp products at fair prices. Since then Voyager has grown rapidly to become a vertically integrated pan-European CBD and hemp business with operations in Scotland and Poland.
- Voyager is founded and incorporated by CEO Nick Tulloch to be a trusted UK brand for premium CBD and hemp products at fair and reasonable prices.
- Seed funding of £500,000 is secured.
- The first employee joins the company and the Voyager office opens for business.
- Voyager becomes the first multi-product CBD company to complete a crowdfunding campaign in the UK, raising £874,000 on Seedrs in less than a week.
- Staff headcount doubles.
- Voyager moves its operations to a larger office to accommodate a rapidly growing team.
- Private placement of £741,000 completed.
- First sales to trade customers made.
- Lease signed on St. Andrews location, Voyager’s first store.
- Nikki Cooper and Jill Overland join the board as non-executives, bringing their wealth of corporate and financial experience and knowledge.
- IPO on Aquis raises a further £400,000.
- Voyager’s St. Andrews store officially opens.
- Re-branding of Voyager CBD successfully completed to reflect a modern, natural aesthetic.
- Voyager’s CBD Skincare line is launched.
- Voyager’s Pets Corner range is also expanded with the launch of our Hemp Shampoo for Pets and Odour Neautralising Spritz.
- Voyager opens its third store in Dundee City Centre.
- Re-launch of online shop at voyagercbd.com.
- Voyager opens its second store in the Stockbridge suburb of Edinburgh, incorporating a combined café and shopfront.
- Acquisition of Cannafull and its assets, a manufacturer specialising in CBD skincare products.
- Successful re-launch of Cannafull as VoyagerCann, providing white label and private label skincare for prospective client companies.
- Voyager commences the in-house manufacturing of its own topical and skincare products.
- Successful re-launch of Ascend Skincare, our multi-award-winning luxury beauty brand.
- Hemp Shampoo for Pets is named the best new grooming product at PATS Sandown.
- Voyager becomes the sole UK CBD company to offer a refillable service for CBD products, available at our online shop and all three stores.
- Voyager moves to new head office premises in Perth to keep up with the growing operations base and increase in staff numbers.
- Voyager’s range of formulated products exceeds 50 with new and exciting products being planned and formulated on a consistent basis.
- Ascend Skincare launches two new products – a cleansing butter and a moisturiser.
- Voyager sees the best week of sales to date across its three brick & mortar stores.
- Acquisition of a CBD extraction and manufacturing facility in Bilcza, Poland creating a pan-European vertically-integrated business.
- Voyager becomes one of a very small number of CBD companies to carry out extraction manufacturing of both its own and others’ products.
Stay in the know
Want to keep up with Voyager news? Sign up to our newsletter!